Please Read First Before Placing order!!!!!!
Do not place order from within the app, only order on the site
1. Once ordered you will have to allow 2 to 3 weeks for the bag to be constructed, charged and sent to you. I am not mass producing Mojo's with herbs and sending them out. They will be individually crafted and charged.
2. Instructions will be provided on how to feed and keep the bag alive
NOTE: For the next set of instructions, you will have to be on the website itself via the provided link and not on the app to be able to see and use the Special Instructions Box. So if you are on the app that is available on the phone, please close out, return to the group to get the site link.
3. "IF" you want your name and DOB included, please enter in the Special Instructions Box that appears AFTER you hit ADD TO CART, THEN VIEW CART. The box is there. I will not be responding to Facebook messages or Instagram Messages to take down this information seperately. If not, the name that is on the order will be charged into the bag and added to seals and petitions that will be in the bag itself which is perfectly fine. This is very important but it is not necessary to include it for it is an option. Again, I will NOT BE responding to individual messages about this information. Only in special cases.
4. If you are wanting mojo's for yourself and family members, you will need to buy seperate mojos for each person. You do not have to place seperate orders just add the quantity once you get to the view cart page, however, you will need to list each individuals name in the Special Instructions box that appears on the view cart page.
5. I am accepting only so many orders at a time. If you miss this round, allow up to 2 weeks for the first batch to be processed and I will post again when they are more slots available to purchase. This will allow me time to create the ones that have been ordered and to also stock up on herbs, curious, oils needed to construct.
What are mojo bags?
Mojo, in the African-American spiritual practice called Hoodoo, is an amulet consisting of a flannel bag containing one or more magical items. It is a "prayer in a bag", or a spell that can be carried with or on the host's body. Alternative American names for the mojo bag include gris-gris bag, hand, mojo hand, conjure hand, lucky hand, conjure bag, trick bag, root bag, toby and jomo. The making of mojo bags in Hoodoo is a system of African-American occult magic. The creation of mojo bags is an esoteric system that involves sometimes housing spirits inside of bags for either protection, healing, harm and to consult with spirits. Other times mojo bags are created to manifest results in a person's life such as good-luck, money or love.
These protection mojos are designed to shield, gaurd and to protect one from any physical and spiritual forces. To ensure and gaurd you spiritually and physically. These individual bags will be constructed carefully as well as ritually prepared by me with spiritual and ancetral guidance with protective roots, dirts, powders & herbs aligned in the African Diasporic tradition.
Oils recommended to use to feed the mojo are:
If any oils are ordered with the Mojo bag, they will be shipped along with the Mojo Bag and not shipped seperately. If you are wanting the oil before hand you will need to make two seperate orders.
Instructions on how to care for and feed the Mojo bags WILL BE SENT out with each order.
Image shown is for site/marketing only. Prepared mojos bags are not and will not be shown publically or pictured.