To heal is 'to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment. to bring to an end or conclusion, as conflicts between people or groups, usually with the strong implication of restoring former amity; settle; reconcile'
This condition oil is formulated to assist with physical, mental, emotional and as well as spiritual healing. It can be used to heal physical ailments as well as healing a broken relationship. It can be used to dress candles, worn on the body or anointed on the sick, used in a bath, healing rituals and to feed mojo bags to transcend suffering and help to alleviate physical, mental/emotional or spiritual ailments and get you on the path to recovery. Made with All heal, Boneset, Life Everlasting and other healing herbs.
My best and most successful way to use this oil is to take a figure candle (or skull or heart candle if its mental/emotional) and call into the candle the spirit of the afflicted. I like to add the oil to water from the Rose of Jericho plant (resurrection plant) and wash the candle while speaking healing over the candle. I will work that candle daily with prayers and incantations until results of improvement are seen and the person is on their way to recovery.
You can also use this oil along with working with Saints for healing. Saints that can be used in healing rituals are:
- St. Ralpheal - Serves people who need to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and physically
- St. Lidwina - Patron saint for those suffering from chronic illness
- St. Dymphna - Emotional, mental and nervous disorders
- St. Rita - Patron saint of victims of abuse, loneliness, body wounds and ailments
- St. Maxmilian Kolbe - Patron saint of those suffering from addictions
- St. Peregrine - Patron Saint for those suffering from Cancer
- St. Jude - Patron saint of desperate causes
- St. Lazarus - Patron saint of bone ailments, open wounds, and leprosy