'Like the spirits, the plant does not die. It lives forever. It has fellowship with the spirits.' - Berguland
***LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE***
Imphepho, Africa's sacred herb, is used as a ritual incense to invoke the ancestors.
Imported directly from South Africa, Imphepho has many uses. The smoke of the herb is used as a sacred incense or smudge used to call upon and invoke the ancestors. It is also used to invoke a trans state, cleanse energy and as an offering when praying. The smoke of Imphepho is also sedative. Traditionally Imphepho is burned on a potsherd when being offered to the ancestors. Also, new born babies are often washed in an infusion of Imphepho to cleanse and protect them.
.15 to .20 oz
How to use:
- Imphepho can be burned on charcoal disc
- Imphepho can be mixed with other herbs of your choice
- It only takes a little, don't over do it
- Upon research, cleanse your area (altar area) first
- When invoking ancestors, be sure not to be standing BUT sitting or bowing in front of your altar.
I have used this herb with great success with calling upon my ancestors.