Song of Solomon 1:2-4
For your love is better than wine;
your anointing oils are fragrant;
your name is oil poured out;
therefore virgins love you.
Draw me after you; let us run.
The king has brought me into his chambers.
True Love is Worth Waiting For.
True Love Never Fails.
The Shulamite speaks to her beloved:
Tell me, O you whom I love,
Where you feed your flock,
Where you make it rest at noon.
For why should I be as one who veils herself
By the flocks of your companions?
Here she is wanting to know where her beloved is. She did not want to appear loose following the flocks looking for “any” lover but wanted to know where “her” beloved was. Hers. She did not just want any man, she wanted her man, him. Her special man, her beloved. The one meant for her. So this one is good for doing work to find "the one". That can be done with a simple petition with this verse and your name signed under a white or pink candle anointed with the oil and a sincere prayer or intent to lead you to the right one. Remember, faith is key here.
Here the beloved tells her where she can find him – just follow the flocks. Her presence and companionship is welcomed and he is happy to have her with him. “I have compared you, my love, To my filly among Pharaohs’ chariots.” Means that other women were fine but to Solomon, the Shulamite was the only one he prized. He praises the way she makes herself beautiful, appreciation.
The beloved praises his lover:
If you do not know, O fairest among women, -
Follow in the footsteps of the flock,
And feed your little goats
Beside the shepherds’ tents.
I have compared you, my love,
To my filly among Pharaoh’s chariots. -
Your cheeks are lovely with ornaments,
Your neck with chains of gold.
While the king is at his table,
My spikenard sends forth its fragrance.
A bundle of myrrh is my beloved to me,
That lies all night between my breasts.
My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blooms
In the vineyards of En Gedi.
- My spikenard sends forth its fragrance. – Being aware of your attractive powers and how it can draw them to you, sexual attractiveness.
- A bundle of myrrh is my beloved to me, - being aware of their ability to attract you
- That lies all night between my breasts. – The thought of him stays with her like fragrance and sustains her, even when he is not there. The security that their love gives to you is that of they do not have to be present for you to be benefited or blessed by it.
- My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blooms
- In the vineyards of En Gedi. – lush with water and life in an otherwise barren place
These are a few ideas and you can visit Enduring Word here to get a deeper understanding of the verses of Song of Solomon to use in workings with the oil and the candle.
Also Starr Casas has a few suggestions on working with the verses in Song of Solomon as well. I will list them here but you can go to her page for more info here.
To bring someone to you or get them to contact you- Song of Solomon Chapter 2 v 14
~O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely~
- Use with My Song of Solomon Love intention Candle
- Add a few drops of the Song of Solomon Love Oil
- Add a pinch of dirt from your front door to bring them to you
- To get them to call you or talk to you, I like to use a parrot feather. After the work is done, I would place the petition or picture folded up in my phone case or keep near my phone. I would also fumigate the petition or picture in my Controlling incense.
- If target is known can use a picture to place under the candle. Write the verse on back of the picture
To bring someone to tie someone to you- Song of Solomon Chapter 2 v 16
~My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies~
- Use with Song of Solomon Love Intention Candle
- Add a few drops of the Song of Solomon Love oil
- Use with two chicken hearts, dried would be best where you have baptized them in your name and targets name
- You can then take twine and tie them together and these can be kept in a jar with honey (Honey is slow and is used to maintain sweetness) adding rose petals, Song of Solomon oil and any other love herbs of your choice. Pega Pega would be good here. That means "stuck stuck" so you two are stuck together. The best thing about this is it can easily be undone if it needs to be by undoing the hearts and burning.
These are just a few ideas you can work with. Be creative!